Customers that are not completely satisfied with their purchase can return the item(s) within 14 days of delivery. Please review our Return Policy below for additional details:
- All items being returned are subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- The original shipping fee of the order is nonrefundable.
- The customer is solely responsible for any and all return shipping charges and fees.
- All items being returned must be insured by the customer for shipping damages and lost shipping. If an item being returned is damaged, lost, or stolen during shipping, the customer will be responsible and will also be responsible for filing a damage or lost package claim with the shipping company to obtain a refund from them. Mobb Motorsports will not be responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen shipments that occur during return shipping.
- Each item must be returned with all original packaging, instructions, hardware and piece(s).
- All part(s) being returned must be in original condition and may not be returned if altered, modified, or damaged in any way.
- Any products returned to us that are not in original condition and containing all original packaging, instructions, hardware, and piece(s) will be denied for a return. Our warehouse will hold the product(s) for 7 days before discarding the product(s). The customer will have the option of paying for return shipping to get the product back to them before the product(s) are discarded.
- All returns must have an RMA number, provided by Mobb Motorsports, to be accepted by the warehouse. Any packages delivered to the warehouse without a valid RMA number will be refused and Mobb Motorsports will not be responsible for any return shipping charges. The RMA number must be written clearly on the outside of the box in big bold numbers to be visible by warehouse employees.
- The customer must provide Mobb Motorsports with a tracking number for the return as proof of the return being shipped.
- All returns must be received within 10 business days from the time an RMA number has been issued to the customer.
- A refund will only be issued after the warehouse has received, inspected, and approved the item(s) being returned
- All "special order" and "made to order" items are nonrefundable and cannot be returned or canceled after placing the order.
- All refunds will be issued back onto the original credit card used for the purchase, as store credit, or by company check.
To Begin a return, please follow our simple return process found below:
- Contact us at (855)282-7272 or email@example.com
- Complete the Return Order Form that will be emailed to you and email it back to us.
- After we have received the completed Return Order Form, we will email you the RMA number with return instructions. (Please note that it takes approximately 3-4 days for an RMA number to be issued by our warehouse, but may take longer.) Please feel free to email or call us if 3-4 days have passed and you still have not received further instructions for your Return.
- Follow all return instructions and ship the product back to our warehouse (please write the RMA number on the outside of the box clearly in big bold numbers).
- Contact us via phone or email with the tracking number as proof of shipment.
As soon as our warehouse receives the product, they will inspect the item(s) for any damages or alterations. Once approved, your refund total will be applied back on to the credit card you used as payment. For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via email or phone.
9AM - 5PM
Monday - Friday
Pacific Standard Time